As a Field Service Engineer for Tamturbo, your main tasks are Tamturbo compressors, 3rd party equipment and pressurized air system maintenance, service and start-up works. You will also support Tamturbo’s compressor and pressurized system technologies for their customers across many industry sectors. Approach to role, you will need to have electrical and/or mechanical competence. Also it is an big advantage, if you are capable of supporting and working on software and integration systems with installation, commissioning, and planning maintenance activities.
This is a great opportunity for you to grow or launch your career as a professional in the field of service engineering and visit Tamturbo`s customers across the globe.
Best factors to succeed in this task, you will possess:
- Experience in compressors and pressurized air systems, installations, maintenance/service, start-up
- Experience in the electrical / automation installations, maintenance/service, start-up
- Communicative spoken and written English language
- Readiness to travel
- Ability to work as an individual and be able to work on own initiative
- Ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to promote, develop and maintain a culture conducive to quality throughout the organization and to improve its performance
As a person you are confident and a good team player and you are keen for new experiences. You have eye for details, also drive and commitment to see the job through to a successful conclusion. Task includes a lot of international travel so, you will need a flexible attitude towards work. This may require occasional overnight stays, working on weekends and unsociable hours.
We offer you a place in an interesting Cleantech company that helps e.g. the world’s largest food companies to achieve their environmental and sustainability goals by offering completely oil-free, maintenance-free and low-life-cost compressors. We are offering a place in a high tech international company with flexible workload and most supportive and professional team to work with. With us you can grow competence especially in remote monitoring and online support.
If this is the challenge you are looking for, please submit your application on the link below as soon as possible, but no later than 15.12.2022. For further information, please contact Helmihunter, Maria Pelkonen, tel. +358 40 6741 269 from tuesday to thursday.